((Marshall et al. 1985) Goodwin et al. 1989)
ICD-9 code: 041.86
- Helicobacter pylori - Natural solutions Offers guidance and natural programmes for H Pylori sufferers
- The Helicobacter Foundation provides information on Helicobacter pylori and its effects - founded by Dr. Barry J. Marshall, one of the discoverers of H. pylori
- Helicobacter pylori persistence: biology and disease by Martin J. Blaser and John C. Atherton in Journal of Clinical Investigations (2004) Volume 113 pages 321–333.
- Helicobacter pylori: Physiology and Genetics Online text of the Mobley et al book (via NCBI).
- European Helicobacter Study Group sponsors annual international workshop, yearbook, and clinical guidelines
- Atwood KC. Bacteria, Ulcers, and Ostracism?: H. pylori and the Making of a Myth. Skeptical Inquirer November 2004. Fulltext Claims that medicine’s purported ostracism of the discovery of H. pylori has achieved a mythological quality, but isn't true: after appropriate initial scientific skepticism, the hypothesis was accepted right "on schedule".
- Microscopic image of H. pylori
- H. pylori Picture Book
- List of species in the genus Helicobacter
- Out Of Africa -- Bacteria, As Well: Homo Sapiens And H. Pylori Jointly Spread Across The Globe ScienceDaily (Feb. 16, 2007) — When man made his way out of Africa some 60,000 years ago to populate the world, he was not alone: He was accompanied by the bacterium Helicobacter pylori....