Jump to navigation Jump to search
- "Roger Boisjoly and the Challenger disaster". onlineethics.org. 喺August 5, 2008搵到.
- Boisjoly, Roger. "Ethical Decisions - Morton Thiokol and the Space Shuttle Challenger Disaster". onlineethics.org. 喺August 5, 2008搵到.
- Roger M. Boisjoly, American Association for the Advancement of Science webpage. Full text: "For his exemplary and repeated efforts to fulfill his professional responsibilities as an engineer by alerting others to life-threatening design problems of the Challenger space shuttle and for steadfastly recommending against the tragic launch of January 1986." Retrieved 2012-02-07.
- Fields, Eugene W., "Chapman receives papers from Challenger disaster", The Orange County Register, May 13, 2010 9:37 p.m.
- Martin, Douglas (February 3, 2012). "Roger Boisjoly, 73, Dies; Warned of Shuttle Danger". The New York Times. www.nytimes.com. 喺February 4, 2012搵到.