Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 慢慢拉筋。運動之前做熱身運動，等肌肉準備好。同埋做完運動後，要做返啲拉筋。拉嗰時要拉得有少少唔舒服，定十到卅秒。新人嘅話，做唔多過十秒。前後拉筋係唔係保護肌肉來防止肌肉痛，而係會減輕 運動之後肌肉痛。
- Roth, S. (2006, January 23). Why does lactic acid build up in muscles? And why does it cause soreness? ScientificAmerica.com. Retrieved on July 24, 2006.
- Connolly, D. A., Sayers, S. P. & McHugh, M. P. (2003) Treatment and prevention of delayed onset muscle soreness (abstract.) Journal of Strength Conditioning Research, 17(1):197-208. Retrieved from PubMed.gov on July 24, 2006.
- Szymanski, D. (2003). Recommendations for the avoidance of delayed-onset muscle soreness. Strength and Conditioning Journal 23(4): 7–13.
- Ji-Guo, Y. (2003). Re-evaluation of exercise-induced muscle soreness: an immunohistochemical and ultrastructural study. Abstract of unpublished doctoral dessertation, Umeyå Universittet, Sweden. ISBN 91-7305-503-4
- Kennealy, D. (2002, November). Lets not throw the baby out with the bath water!! UK Athletics - Sports Sceince Panel Articles. Retreived on July 26, 2006.
- Quinn, E. (n.d.). Stretching - What the research shows. About Health & Fitness - Sports Medicine. Retrieved on July 26, 2006.
- Knudson, D. Stretch after the match, not before. Coaches' infoservice. Retreived on July 26, 2006.