Jump to navigation Jump to search
- The December 26, 2004, Sumatra Earthquake and Indian Ocean Tsunami: Field Perspectives on the Impacts to the Peoples, Cultures, Politics, and Economies of One of the World's Most Vibrant Regions, Speaker: Tom Casadevall, September 26, 2006. Sponsored by Center for Global Studiesand Center for Advanced Study, University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign.
- Special Event Page, Amateur Seismic Centre, India
- Seismograms for this earthquake via REV, the Rapid Earthquake Viewer
- Sumatra-Andaman Islands Earthquake - IRIS Special Report
- BBC, History of deadly earthquakes