Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 'Cook, James (1728 - 1779)', Australian Dictionary of Biography, Volume 1, Melbourne University Press, 1966, pp 243-244
- http://www.newendeavour.com - New Endeavour - a recent revisit of Captain Cook's first Pacific voyage
- Biography at the Dictionary of Canadian Biography Online
- James Cook Links Page
- Captain Cook Society
- JamesCook: Celebrated North Country Explorer
- Explorer voyage maps including those of James Cook
- The Endeavour journal (1) and The Endeavour journal (2), as kept by James Cook - digitised and held by the National Library of Australia
- Captain James Cook: The World's Explorer
- Life in the Pacific of the 1700s: The Cook/Forster Collection of the Georg August University of Göttingen exhibition at the Honolulu Academy of Arts, 23 February - 14 May 2006
- The South Seas Project: maps and online editions of the Journals of James Cook's First Pacific Voyage. 1768-1771, Includes full text of journals kept by Cook, Joseph Banks and Sydney Parkinson, as well as the complete text of John Hawkesworth's 1773 Account of Cook's first voyage.
- The Endeavour Replica A replica of Captain Cook's vessel.
- James Cook嘅作品 - 古騰堡計劃
- Find-A-Grave profile for James Cook
- See a c. 1780 map of Cook's third voyage by Rigobert Bonne, Carte de la Côte N.O. de l'Amérique et de la Côte N.E. de l'Asie reconnues en 1778 et 1779 / par M. Bonne, Ingenieur-Hydrographe de la Marine hosted by the Portal to Texas History.
- Photos of James Cook monument at Halifax
- Discovery of New Zealand
- Cook's Voyages of Discovery - State Library of NSW
- Cook's Pacific Encounters: Cook-Forster Collection online Images and descriptions of more than 300 artefacts collected during the three Pacific voyages of James Cook.
- Into the Blue: Voyages of Discovery 1700-1850 An opportunity to hear the tales behind some of the most adventurous (and, in some cases, disastrous) seafaring journeys. Images include illustrations and atlases from famous names such as Captain Cook, Baron von Humboldt and Commodore Anson.