- 1 有乜嘢講
- 2 回：錯: 唔啱嘅時間
- 3 In the field of science, "found" (or "discovered") means you have conclusive experimental evidence
- 4 Yes, but not in Cantonese
- 5 22.214.171.124
- 6 Thanks
- 7 International year of languages
- 8 唔明
- 9 It makes little sense.
- 10 see their idea
- 11 When you are talking, you don't have enough time
- 12 And whilst we are on this topic, I must say that I have seen many "official" but illogical
- 13 Depends... sometimes we just get used to it
- 14 good night
- 15 "but the language is still itself"
- 16 i don't know what you mean by "formal written form".
- 17 Are you mistaken?
- 18 "Someone refines it for you" - How so?
- 19 when i speak, i am actually trying to represent thoughts in my brain with words; i make mistakes because...
- 20 learning
- 21 Only partly. Your school helps you; but you must do it yourself.
- 22 Use it - reinforce it
- 23 See en:grammar
- 24 Convention comes first
- 25 This makes even less sense.
- 26 historicality
- 27 文言 was derived and refined from ancient speech.
- 28 Constructed more - refinement here mean
- 29 If you are representing what some people think, please cite the exact source and be clear that it is just an opinion.
- 30 And back to the original question:
- 31 回：鄉
- 32 FYI: logic, thoughts and language
- 33 回：好嘢
- 34 email
- 35 問題，請指教，謝謝
- 36 鐵路嗰d模壞哂
- 37 Template:Taxobox
- 38 Thanks. I shall check it out.
- 39 Correct & Also
- 40 I cannot see any problem in the railway templates. would you please point them out?
- 41 各站
- 42 I have added a missing end quote in a parser function call.
- 43 Xiang Wikipedia
- 44 Thank you
- 45 有問題想問
- 46 Template:HK rail line
- 47 中文維基
- 48 真可笑
- 49 Template:將軍澳綫車站
- 50 回應
- 51 香港人叫法
- 52 Linguistic Anthropology Research
- 53 email
- 54 廣州郡？
- 55 Phuket Giant Buddha
- 56 Autoblock
- 57 贛語wiki求助
- 58 testwiki:special:abusefilter
- 59 回：testwiki:special:abusefilter
- 60 好似要用 sysop right 來 set；我喺 meta: 玩過一兩下。 我哋可以去testwiki 申請sysop right 來幫手試。
- 61 吴/粵俗话
- 62 你知唔知更新
- 63 發個輪討論下啦
- 64 關於條目 "打真軍"
- 65 :(
- 66 spamfilter
- 67 你知唔知更新
- 68 有冇興趣譯Mozilla做廣東話？
- 69 wikipedia:基礎文章
- 70 Adultonly
- 71 繁體字（正體字，深筆字）同簡體字（簡化字，簡筆字）
- 72 關於封禁
- 73 「你」同「您」
- 74 trad2sim.js
- 75 email
- 76 Re:Safari4
- 77 Re:
- 78 「唔洗」? 「唔使」至啱啩
- 79 Re:守護甜心!
- 80 邀请出席2009广东第四次维基聚会
- 81 Re: 華里沙
- 82 維基唔係常用字典
- 83 回：廣府
- 84 Seansoo
- 85 What is Charlotte's Web in Cantonese?
- 86 回：元州仔
- 87 Request
- 88 Urgent
- 89 請review
- 90 License for picture
- 91 Please define 廣告 / 自我宣傳
- 92 夏天搬到去天時熱？
- 93 m:Fundraising 2009/supplementary messages/yue
- 94 關於撚
- 95 田馥甄卡馬戈
- 96 近排有啲新用戶個名有問題
- 97 敦請閣下
- 98 re: Crosswiki vandal deletion
- 99 Wikipedia:申請做管理員嘅問題
- 100 Disney articles
- 101 explanation
- 102 輕鐵站名
- 103 Disney films
隨便寫啦。Anything you like to voice, leave a message. Good day. --WikiCantona 2008年7月27號 (日) 00:55 (UTC)
初步睇來，同係Unix 有正負整數卅二爻時間限制，即係1970年1月1號0時0分0秒，再過2³¹咁多秒，約莫去到2038年初。HenryLi 2008年8月1號 (五) 01:05 (UTC)
In the field of science, "found" (or "discovered") means you have conclusive experimental evidence[編輯]
- 有嘢講：/Comment： Like "[The Top quark] was discovered in 1995 by the CDF and D0 experiments at Fermilab" (see en:top quark)
Yes, but not in Cantonese[編輯]
呢個嚟自台灣IP嘅傻佬，不斷喺度加空白年份條目，似乎要封IP。Martinoei 2008年8月3號 (日) 11:50 (UTC)
Thanks for welcoming me, that was nice of you :) --EivindJ 2008年8月5號 (二) 14:33 (UTC)
- 有嘢講：/Comment： Not sure what you mean here: "寫出嚟嘅粵語（即係呢 篇文講緊嘅粵文）就等同寫口語" - Basically (and in most languages I know), the written language is just a representation of the spoken language. It is true that the written version is often more refined, but that is because the author has more time to polish his speech - If you hear (or read), e.g. the inaugural speech of, e.g. a president of the usa, it would be practically indistinguishable from "written english" and very far from "colloquial english". Even Shakespeare's play are basically dialogues in the old times(why else would they be popular?). Any version of written chinese is derived from (a mixture of) the spoken language. In short, the sentence is an almost self-evident fact that doesn't merit mentioning.
To explain this, it needs to understand how Hong Kong people give a place to Cantonese. First, Cantonese is a dialect, spoken language. Second, written language is Chinese (standard mandarin), that is, for many HK people are taught in school. What CAN be written down is the standard mandarin in Chinese Character. The written form is not based on spoken form (unlike English or others).
The irony is that Cantonese is much more different than standard mandarin (the written form). When people write what they say in word in Cantonese, the outcome is a written form that needed a special name for communication purpose. That is, written spoken form (寫嘅口語).
The core idea is that there is no such thing as "written Cantonese". standard mandarin and Cantonese is one language, both use on written form. Cutest fact is that this is possible in past when writing classical Chinese (which resemble neither spoken written form).
--WikiCantona 2008年8月19號 (二) 18:33 (UTC)
It makes little sense.[編輯]
- 有嘢講：/Comment： If they speak cantonese, and they record what they speak, then they are writing cantonese. And "口語" can mean many things
see their idea[編輯]
I agree very much.
One more fact is that written language has many imposed restriction (grammar). When people think of Cantonese in written form, they know none of these restrictions. Written down what they speak is coming to their mind. Therefore, written Cantonese = writing down what people speak in Cantonese.
Bottom line is that, Cantonese does not have a formal written (\regulated, taught, refined) form
--WikiCantona 2008年8月19號 (二) 18:50 (UTC)
When you are talking, you don't have enough time[編輯]
- 有嘢講：/Comment： When you are talking, you don't have enough time to form grammatically correct, or even logical sentences. It is true in all languages. It doesn't mean that we should forgo grammar when we speak; rather, we compensate for our inaccuracies with body languages, tones, and other forms of communication. Grammar is the glue that makes a collection of words a language. Notice that there is a slight difference between the language itself and how people use it. A good speaker uses a language well; a poor speaker uses it badly; but the language is still itself.
And whilst we are on this topic, I must say that I have seen many "official" but illogical[編輯]
- 有嘢講：/Comment： And whilst we are on this topic, I must say that I have seen many "official" but illogical and grammatically wrong texts written in Mandarin. Does it mean they are "informal"?
Informal, badly written, careless, the author does think it though.... all many be the cause. Can you understand it?
--WikiCantona 2008年8月19號 (二) 19:54 (UTC)
Depends... sometimes we just get used to it[編輯]
- 有嘢講：/Comment： Consider the question "這句話是什甚意思？" which mandarin speakers use and you may even find it in some books. You would find it awkward if you try to translate it directly into english: "What meaning is this sentence?".
Rather, you would say "What is the meaning of this sentence?" or "what does this sentence mean?" , or even "What meanings does this sentence have?"
The correct mandarin sentences are, respectively "這句話之意思係什甚？" or "這句話意指什甚？", or "這句話有什甚意思？"
Notice that a sentence has meanings, a sentence represents some ideas, a sentence can mean something, but the sentence is not the meaning itself. A sentence cannot be a meaning.
"but the language is still itself"[編輯]
i don't know what you mean by "formal written form".[編輯]
- 有嘢講：/Comment： A written form is simply a record of spoken words. And since you have time to refine a written form, it is usually more grammatical and logical than oral speeches. What exactly do you mean by "formal"?
sorry, not you have time to refine the form. But, someone refine it for you, called grammar. Double negative is illogical, yet often occur in spoken language. is it illogical because you are taught to believe so, or is it illogical because it cannot be understood. When double negative use in speech, people understood it perfectly.
--WikiCantona 2008年8月19號 (二) 19:21 (UTC)
Are you mistaken?[編輯]
"Someone refines it for you" - How so?[編輯]
- 有嘢講：/Comment： How so? When I write in cantonese, I refine my own speech by checking what i write, editing, thinking about the best way to express my thoughts, choosing my words...
My friend, social process - lesson in school. Unless you are a machine (very good computer program), the refinement is written in your software.
To make it clear, you refine your writing. You only refine according to some predefined rules someone "refine" it for you.
--WikiCantona 2008年8月19號 (二) 19:34 (UTC)
when i speak, i am actually trying to represent thoughts in my brain with words; i make mistakes because...[編輯]
- 有嘢講：/Comment： when i speak, i am actually trying to represent thoughts in my brain with words; i may make mistakes in this translation/representation process. So I refine my writing/speech, ie i try to figure out the best way to represent my thoughts with words. When we speak, since we have little time, we use gestures to help; when we write, we try our best to use words accurately.
just repeat myself again. A process - the rules you learnt in school - is refined for you.
--WikiCantona 2008年8月19號 (二) 19:48 (UTC)
Only partly. Your school helps you; but you must do it yourself.[編輯]
- 有嘢講：/Comment： In the sense that you cannot really learn a language unless you are using it.
Use it - reinforce it[編輯]
Exactly, you use it as taught, you reinforce what you have been taught. Of course, you may question the fundamental and come up with your own rules. In language, it is rather difficult to question everything you learnt. There are time when you use your own ways, no one understands.
--WikiCantona 2008年8月19號 (二) 20:02 (UTC)
- 有嘢講：/Comment： And I quote:
Each language has its own distinct grammar. "English grammar" is the rules of the English language itself.
Every language, including cantonese, needs grammar (or rules) or else what you speak is just a collection of sound and noise without any meaning.
Convention comes first[編輯]
This makes even less sense.[編輯]
- 有嘢講：/Comment： "The core idea is that there is no such thing as "written Cantonese". standard mandarin and Cantonese is one language, both use on written form." - What do you mean?
Chinese has a very abstract written form (the Character) in the past, in classical Chinese, the written form has its own grammar, which nothing resemble real speech. The character itself has no sound in it.
The reform in 1910s abandoned the old written form, in favor of the new form based on the mandarin dialect. Still using the character, yet switch to mandarin's wording and grammar.
Hence, historically, there is no such things as written Cantonese, a written form based on chinese character, Cantonese grammar and wording.
What people tried to write down Cantonese, it is based on spoken form. To make the distinction to the Mandarin based Chinese - taken the place of Written Chinese (to their mind, is the only written form), for the communicative purpose, 口語寫嘢 means something differed from 書面語。
--WikiCantona 2008年8月19號 (二) 19:14 (UTC)
文言 was derived and refined from ancient speech.[編輯]
- 有嘢講：/Comment： And similarly we can write Cantonese in a refined, logical and grammatical form.
Constructed more - refinement here mean[編輯]
I am not sure, how much classical Chinese was derived and how much was constricted after many thousand years. I am not denying that you can write refined, logical Cantonese. In the article I only point out the fact that what people think.
--WikiCantona 2008年8月19號 (二) 19:28 (UTC)
If you are representing what some people think, please cite the exact source and be clear that it is just an opinion.[編輯]
And back to the original question:[編輯]
- 有嘢講：/Comment： Why do we need the following sentence: "寫出嚟嘅粵語（即係呢 篇文講緊嘅粵文）就等同寫口語"? And what exactly does it mean?
I also write what I say; only that I think more before I write something down, since I have more time, and that I may go back to edit what I have written.
呢方便唔係好熟，未有讀過相關資料，如果有時間讀會先搞。HenryLi 2008年8月23號 (六) 13:45 (UTC)
FYI: logic, thoughts and language[編輯]
- 有嘢講：/Comment： 信報，2008-8-21,p.36，陳雲專欄「我私故我在」篇《文話》，
多謝晒，十分有趣。HenryLi 2008年8月29號 (五) 05:01 (UTC)
同埋可以將兩個題目link 埋一齊 e.g. search 3dmark06 會有埋 3d mark 06，3dmark 06
Thanks. I shall check it out.[編輯]
- 有嘢講：/Comment： Do you mean I am welcomed to help?
Correct & Also[編輯]
Yes, corrected. You really helped to shape much of the current version. The updated version automatically assigns colors. Finally, all the Railway templates have had some problems too.
I cannot see any problem in the railway templates. would you please point them out?[編輯]
e.g. Template:西鐵綫各站 where all the Template:XXX各站 are broken. It appears to be the problem of one templates they all shared.
I have added a missing end quote in a parser function call.[編輯]
Good Afternoon WikiCantona,
Thank you for your support for the future of Xiang Wikipedia
--Jose77, 2008年10月18號 (六) 23:24 (UTC)
Template:HK rail line[編輯]
唔該你開返Template:HK rail line，你搞到輕鐵版壞哂!!!!!!!!!!!
小朋友，你用管理員權力，鎖咗我修改過/移動嘅三個條目，但係三個條目係完全無出現過編輯「戰」，只係良性既編輯，同「維基百科」其他既修改一樣。如果硬係話有編輯「戰」，咁「參戰方」除咗我之外重有邊個？無錯啦，就係管理員WikiCantona，而且發動者就係WikiCantona。講番「三國」條目，長度中挺但係質素極低，錯同多餘嘅野唔郁手改同鏟等咩呀？家陣係你回退我修改，你係咪應該講清楚點解？-Wikikiki（討論） 2008年11月23號 (日) 08:33 (UTC)
- 香港人俾廣東人叫香港佬、港燦，無問題，亦冇唔畀你講，只係將句嘢搬咗落去，中立原則係好重要嘅，呢度唔係 forum，講意見係可以，亦要平衡，不過要引出處，再歡迎你。--WikiCantona（討論） 2009年1月11號 (日) 13:35 (UTC)
Linguistic Anthropology Research[編輯]
Hi, I'm an American undergraduate student hoping to do some Linguistic Anthropology research on written Cantonese. Do you think you might be interested in answering a few questions? Echalon（討論） 2009年1月21號 (三) 19:47 (UTC)
- Yes, I've read the Don Snow book and it is very helpful. How do I get your email address without violating your privacy? Also, is there some better way to initiate (with intent to continue through some other medium) contact with Wikipedia editors other than than the user talk page? Thanks. Echalon（討論） 2009年1月23號 (五) 03:55 (UTC)
Phuket Giant Buddha[編輯]
You've blocked User:Darkicebot but autoblocked its IP address. User:Razorflame can't request to unblock his bot it himself because he's using the same IP address. It's said on Special:BlockList that this autoblock happened with "2009年2月15號 (日) 01:08，WikiCantona (討論 | 貢獻 | 封鎖)已經封鎖咗#390（2009年2月16號 (一) 01:08 期滿, 封咗開新戶口） (已經自動封鎖，因為你嘅IP地址冇幾耐之前"Darkicebot"使用過。Darkicebot\嘅封鎖原因係: 「This bot has not been approved. Please wait」) (解封)" Could you please click on "解封" or follow this link to remove this block. Thanks and kind regards, DerHexer（討論） 2009年2月15號 (日) 20:33 (UTC)
Hi, Gan wiki is improving「Navbox」 template at present, but we meet a problem that the template cannot be hidden when demanded. I see Yue wiki has made a good one, so could you help us to check where is the problem with it? Thank you. --Symane（討論） 2009年2月18號 (三) 11:14 (UTC)
- The problem still exists, gan:模板:Navbox cannot be hidden. Please have a look at gan:mediawiki:common.css, WikiCantona guesses the problem comes from there. Thanks.--Symane（討論） 2009年2月22號 (日) 13:03 (UTC)
- 有嘢講：/Comment： 第日如果推出，可以考慮用來預防啲人改文做國語字
好似要用 sysop right 來 set；我喺 meta: 玩過一兩下。 我哋可以去testwiki 申請sysop right 來幫手試。[編輯]
唔知呢段嘢有無必要，知名度又無，連接又無，搜索又搵唔到。最好公開討論下先啦。--大嚤王 2009年3月7號 (六) 13:03 (UTC)
I am a user Dutch user and a Administrator on three wikimedia projects and doing maintenance on a lot of wikis, I noticed that your wiki has 240 double redirects so I decided to start fixing them.
You blocked me, and give me a welcome template. Could you please explain why I was blocked, I am not a native speaker..
- 我在中文維基百科活躍了一年半，近三萬次編輯，對wikipedia算是有點熟悉。近幾天瀏覽粵語維基百科，發覺粵維實在有太多陷缺了。方針和政策幾乎是空白的，基礎文章只有一半是開了版面，最重要的是：沒有間隔號觀念。漢語翻譯外國人名，通常都用間隔號。這既是學術需要，亦方便分清楚外國人的姓和名。粵語並非例外，只不過香港報章習慣略去間隔號，使排版更美觀（廣州報章可未必。廣州人也會用粵維吧）。但粵維是百科全書，不應受習慣、排版所影響。Marx Cott（馬克斯·科特）和Mark Scott（馬克·斯科特），不用間隔號的話會變成「馬克斯科特」。你可以分辨姓和名嗎？YunHuBuXi 2009年3月30號 (一) 08:37 (UTC)
- Hillgentleman話講廣東話嘅人只會講貝多芬，唔會用全名「路德維希·范·貝多芬」，咁的確係丫。但你覺得講普通話嘅人真係會講「路德維希·范·貝多芬」咩？事實上又唔係架噃。佢地咪又係講「貝多芬」。咁點解中文維基百科要用全名啫？因為呢個係人地個名，係百科裡面要用番全名，一黎係尊重，二黎比讀者知道佢全名，三黎廢事同其他人名撈亂。有唔少電影同電視劇叫貝多芬，而且貝多芬個老豆都係叫貝多芬，如果係百科裡面唔用「路德維希·范·貝多芬」，咁點分得清啫？（見en:Beethoven (disambiguation)）YunHuBuXi 2009年3月31號 (二) 09:16 (UTC)
- 介面同界面都係常用，兩者都過千萬次。大陸傾向用界面，臺灣傾向用介面。以愚見為介面比較正確。介面一詞，由英文interface而來，inter，介也，兩者之間，interface，兩者之間之面。當然界亦無不可，兩者之間自然係界。HenryLi（討論） 2009年5月14號 (四) 02:52 (UTC)
I don't understand. What are you referring to? Are you referring to the JackyCheung issue? If so, the template was first used by Shinjiman to warn some IP users, that's why I used it. If you're refering to some other issues, please state it clearly so that I know what is happening, thank you. --William915（傾偈） 2009年6月27號 (六) 02:15 (UTC)
睇到你有寫「唔洗」，覺得好奇怪。「唔使」先至啱。「使錢」（spend money）、「洗錢」（money laundering; money-washing (conduct designed in whole or in part to conceal or disguise the nature, location, source, ownership or control of money to avoid a transaction reporting requirement or to disguise the fact that the money was acquired by illegal means)）意思完全唔同。--Newzebras (傾偈) 2009年7月7號 (二) 13:17 (UTC)
- 粵語維基辭典未開，放住喺度先，冇計。文言都係咁。英文維基至有得分清分楚。* = )< Hillgentleman|書|二零零九年十月十二號（星期一）格林尼治 15點53分21秒。>
- 哦，我覺得其實就算好似英文維基噉分得好清楚，嗰啲粵語用字都應該保留喺呢邊，因為屬於一種文化嘅一部份，不過好似嗰啲「你我他」嗰啲一般嘅詞，除咗好似詞典入邊嗰種正常解釋，重應該有「料」，比如有咩故仔啊，有相關咩問題嗰啲 Poshi (傾偈) 2009年10月13號 (二) 00:18 (UTC)
廣府，即係廣州府。清時，行省府縣三級制。即省下有府，府下有縣。廣州府，當時有十四縣，如新安、東莞、順德、南海、番禺、增城、龍門、從化、花、清遠、三水、香山、新會及新寧。廣州府，府治在廣東省城（省城縣治上，一半歸南海，一半歸番禺），即今日廣州市區。圖中你可見中心一四方框，有廣州，番禺，南海，外加廣東大字。全部指示治所在。HenryLi (傾偈) 2009年10月15號 (四) 14:16 (UTC)
另一本可以參攷William Frederick Mayers, Nicholas Belfield Dennys 1867年所寫嘅The treaty ports of China and Japan，第116頁Canton一章，網上Google Book。 Canton, the first city in the Chinese Empire...(sic)...The name by which the city is known to the Chinese themselves is Kwang-chow-fu, (or as it is university designated on the spot as Shêng-chêng, the provincial capital). The word Canton is merely a corruption by Portuguese, the earliest European visitors, of the name of the Province.
I only placed a local block because it isn't a global account, so I cannot lock it. Please see m:SRG for details about the vandalism I'm referring to (& apologies for not placing that in the block reason) Mike.lifeguard | @meta 2009年10月18號 (日) 17:17 (UTC)
- As I mentioned, the user has been vandalizing using multiple accounts on many dozens of wikis, as explained at m:SRG. I'm aware they haven't vandalized here, but I assure you they are the user I intended to block. Please do check Ryulong's note at m:SRG to see the pattern of abuse. Mike.lifeguard | @meta 2009年10月19號 (一) 00:13 (UTC)
What is Charlotte's Web in Cantonese?[編輯]
Either one of them:
- Which is more common? Which should be used for the article? 126.96.36.199（討論） 2009年10月29號 (四) 00:49 (UTC)
- Which movie? the cartoon? My favorite from the three movies! Can it have a page here? Also, another animated movie I like is The Fox and the Hound. 188.8.131.52（討論） 2009年10月29號 (四) 00:55 (UTC)
- Hello. Can you restore the entire history of this page as well as merge the history from the original Charlotte's Web page? What I would do: move 莎樂嘅網 to Charlotte's Web over redirect, then restore Charlotte's Web, then move back to 莎樂嘅網 and restore that too, and if it leaves a mess revert the mess. Also the following other pages need translation:
狐狸與獵狗 (the plot summary, is in zh-hk and not zh-yue)
狐狸與獵狗2 (is a mix of English and zh-hk; also restore the old deleted history for convinice)
小泰山 (mix of zh-yue and zh-hk)
神勇敢死隊 (part in English)
小姐與流氓2：狗兒逃家記 (same; also restore some of the history)
寶貝歷險記 (zh-hk mix)
莎樂嘅網2：韋伯歷險記 (mostly English; there are also a few revisions you didn't restore, not to mention it needs a category)
Hi, Sorry for deleting the previous headings, would you mind reviewing my most updated page on WAZA and so the page will be able to work as normal like everybody else, thanks a lot.
License for picture[編輯]
Hi, I have already have my pictures on WAZA licensed at Wiki Commons early on and have updated again and again the same picture for 3 times, I am not sure if the english Wikicommon network is sharing the same function with the Chinese one, but please review the license. http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:从何说起.png thank you.
- Once uploaded to the commons, the picture will shared by all wikipedias. No need to upload again here. --WikiCantona (傾偈) 2009年11月4號 (三) 11:59 (UTC)
Please define 廣告 / 自我宣傳[編輯]
Hello WikiCantona. Would you mind proofreading Yueman's translation of the supplementary messages? Thanks! Cbrown1023 傾偈 2009年12月27號 (日) 00:30 (UTC) (Would you also mind responding on my Meta-Wiki talk page?)
- 唔緊要，睇錯幾咁唔閒。係呢，想問下「反轉」爾個名係點來㗎？--J.Wong 2010年3月7號 (日) 10:26 (UTC)
- 因為台灣有個名星田馥甄個洋名係 Hebe 所以有人咁寫。我諗譯「俙妣」都 ok。--WikiCantona (傾偈) 2010年3月13號 (六) 13:29 (UTC)
- 都唔係近排，我都留意咗一排。你都冇佢符，開咗啲粗口，人身攻擊名之後，佢唔再會用個名，ban 咗係冇用。之前我講過，The damage has been done until certain word cannot be used in user name register otherwise nothing we can do. "確立用戶名嘅方針" 有又係一樣。問題會喺啲細維基 (i.e. Cantonese Wikipedia) 會大啲。一撳「最近修改」就見，幾眼冤㗎。--WikiCantona (傾偈) 2010年3月17號 (三) 13:43 (UTC)
- 唔該晒。其實控制依幾個掣嘅MediaWiki就係MediaWiki:Mytalk、MediaWiki:Mypreferences、MediaWiki:Mywatchlist同MediaWiki:Mycontris，咁你可以睇下點改啦。咁另外我建議直接喺Translatewiki.net道改嘅。等其他想建立WIKI而又用粵語做介面語言嘅用者唔使喺建站之後，再改來改去啦。少一啲前期功夫，咁佢哋就可以快啲上手啦，個網站亦都可以快啲啟用啦。四個MediaWiki裏頭，MediaWiki:Mywatchlist係直接用緊Translatewiki.net嘅粵語版嘅，咁其實可以用佢來睇下喺Translatewiki.net嘅修改commit咗過來未嘅。放心，本人絕對會依據閣下嘅決定來喺個邊修改依四個MediaWiki嘅。到佢哋commit咗過來，咁另外嗰三個MediaWiki就可以剷走啦。一舉兩得，都希望你會支持。如果唔係，閣下就可以直接改個四個就得㗎啦。感謝。--J.Wong 2010年3月30號 (二) 05:10 (UTC)
re: Crosswiki vandal deletion[編輯]
I noticed you have deleted a number of articles due to cross wiki vandalism. From my observations, one article may start as a vandalism but after a number of users improved on it. It does not look like vandal article anymore. Second, some articles, as far as my concern, contain valid content (redirect). --WikiCantona (傾偈) 2010年4月14號 (三) 01:31 (UTC)
- Hello Cantona. I checked their article histories and did not delete those that have been significantly improved by legitimate editors. However, the banned user tends to use many accounts that appear legitimate; I remove his additions because he uses these to add machine translations, copyright violations, and unreferenced information crosswiki (as well as vandalism).
- Feel free to recreate redirects or articles with any legitimate content they contain, although it may be better to start from a verified source like another wiki rather than his edits. —Pathoschild 02:16:57, 14 4月 2010 (UTC)
- I see you've restored some of the articles, such as 莎樂嘅網2：韋伯歷險記. This article was entirely created by Darkness2005 and LighteningHeroZero80, both accounts used for crosswiki abuse. All legitimate edits were simply cleaning up their additions, which may still be incorrect or copyright violations: HenriLi's minor change, 184.108.40.206's minor change, 220.127.116.11's removal of mechanical translation, and 18.104.22.168's removal of mechanical translation.
- I suggest deleting them and recreating them based on a verifiable source of information. If you'd prefer to deal with crosswiki abuse in your own way, just let me know and I won't delete pages on this wiki. :) —Pathoschild 02:35:16, 14 4月 2010 (UTC)
- Please translate the articles 102斑點狗, 狐狸與獵狗2, 神勇敢死隊, 小姐與流氓2：狗兒逃家記, 第101隻斑點狗, and 莎樂嘅網 (2006年電影), and change the lock on 小泰山 to semi so bots can edit it. —之前未簽名嘅留言係由User:Happy (留言 • 貢獻) 所加入嘅。
While I agree to your point, the account was locked as a sock of a long term vandal. even if you unblock it locally, they will not be able to edit. This specific vandal has a reputation and long term history. You are welcome to unblock them here, but it is not useful as the account was locked --Jyothis (傾偈) 2010年6月18號 (五) 04:22 (UTC)
由2010年6月13日開始，山景南站、山景北站、大興南站、大興北站已經分別改左名做山景（南）站、山景（北）站、大興（南）站同大興（北）站；三聖總站、屯門碼頭總站、元朗總站亦都改左名做三聖站、屯門碼頭站、元朗站；仲有大棠道站都改左名做大棠路站。麻煩睇睇最新版嘅輕鐵路綫圖、輕鐵乘客指南同埋各張輕鐵街道圖。—之前未簽名嘅留言係由Hokachung (留言 • 貢獻) 所加入嘅。
As the articles are being abused, maybe you could continue to try to improve them from the en or zh wikis? I'm thinking by Febuary, it can get really good improvement and maybe it will just encourage the vandals to leave and find someone else to annoy. 22.214.171.124（討論） 2010年8月17號 (二) 23:08 (UTC)