- Schofield, W., & Breach, M. (2007). Engineering surveying. CRC Press.
- Uren, J., & Price, W. F. (2010). Surveying for engineers. Macmillan International Higher Education.
- Dundas, S. J., Vardanega, M., O’Brien, P., & McLeod, S. R. (2021). Quantifying waterfowl numbers: Comparison of drone and ground-based survey methods for surveying waterfowl on artificial waterbodies. Drones, 5(1), 5.
- Burns, W. J., Coe, J. A., Kaya, B. S., & Ma, L. (2010). Analysis of elevation changes detected from multi-temporal LiDAR surveys in forested landslide terrain in western Oregon. Environmental & Engineering Geoscience, 16(4), 315-341.
- McNeil, B., & Snow, C. (2016). The truth about drones in mapping and surveying. Skylogic Res, 200, 1-6.
- Géomètres sans Frontières : Association de géometres pour aide au développement. NGO Surveyors without borders
- The National Museum of Surveying The Home of the National Museum of Surveying in Springfield, Illinois
- Land Surveyors United Support Network Global social support network featuring surveyor forums, instructional videos, industry news and support groups based on geolocation.
- Natural Resources Canada – Surveying Good overview of surveying with references to construction surveys, cadastral surveys, photogrammetry surveys, mining surveys, hydrographic surveys, route surveys, control surveys and topographic surveys
- Table of Surveying, 1728 Cyclopaedia
- Surveying & Triangulation The History of Surveying And Survey Equipment
- NCEES National Council of Examiners for Engineering and Surveying (NCEES)
- NSPS National Society of Professional Surveyors (NSPS)
- Ground Penetrating Radar FAQ Using Ground Penetrating Radar for Land Surveying
- Survey Earth A Global event for professional land surveyors and students to remeasure planet in a single day during summer solstice as a community of land surveyors.
- Surveyors – Occupational Employment Statistics