- 1 消息
- 2 政策
- 3 技術
- 3.1 Compact Links coming soon to this wiki
- 3.2 Wikipedia to the Moon: invitation to edit
- 3.3 Editing News #2—2016
- 3.4 Compact Language Links enabled in this wiki today
- 3.5 Save/Publish
- 3.6 RevisionSlider
- 3.7 Grants to improve your project
- 3.8 有CS模自動產生嘅類要改正個名
- 3.9 Creative Commons 4.0
- 3.10 The Wikimedia Developer Summit wants you
- 3.11 Editing News #3—2016
- 4 提議
- 5 協助
- 6 雜項
ESEA Newsletter June 2016
- What is Affiliations Committee and how ESEA is related with it? ESEA editors interviewed one of the members Ting Chen on Wikimedia Conference 2016.
- Wikimedia Indonesia brings the news on Sundanese Wikipedia community held a Wikipedia writing competition, and one participant who was only 12 years old managed to edit 118 articles using a 4-inch smartphone, using source editor!
- Wikimedia Taiwan invites parliament members to take open licensed photo, 38 out of 113 congresspeople have participated in this event.
- Wikimedians in Thailand organised two meetups in March 2016 at Mahidol University International College. They gathered around 30 new editors, including a visually impaired student.
- One of Wikimedia Hong Kong members was invited to give a presentation about building up an Arts database in Asia on Wikipedia, and the Ministry of Culture in Taiwan expressed their interest to cooperate with us in order to establish the database.
粵文維基由46,000篇文到47,000篇文，一共用咗103日時間，平均每日只係多咗9.71篇文，速度係自2013年6月突破23.000篇文嘅里程碑以嚟最差嘅一次。本嚟年頭曾經預測粵文維基文章數今年內應該可以破五萬大關，不過以而家情況，得唔夠兩個半月時間要增長三千篇文存在好大難度。究竟點樣先至鼓勵多啲人嚟寫文，令增長速度止跌回升，值得大家研究一下。--Kowlooner (傾偈) 2016年9月18號 (日) 11:41 (UTC)
- 我其實一段時間冇寫，最近寫返。有啲質素嘅文，唔係二三句嘅，增長慢啲都算啦。--WikiCantona (傾偈) 2016年9月22號 (四) 05:02 (UTC)
- 可以考慮喺Template:Bulletin度呼籲吓。--WikiCantona (傾偈) 2016年9月22號 (四) 09:10 (UTC)
- 將上面則消息拍埋一齊睇，真係幾心噏，話曬粵文維基曾經長時間多文過閩南語，而家可以話係風水輪流轉，十年河東十年河西。 --Espotono (傾偈) 2016年9月22號 (四) 04:58 (UTC)
大約從10月12號開始，大陸封咗粵文維基百科，好似同時封埋嘅仲有吳語維基百科，至於贛語、客家話、閩南話、閩東話、文言呢啲冇封到。睇來當局發覺到佢漏封我哋呢啲地方版維基喇。我印象中，好似粵文版最多嘅編輯流來自大陸，噉樣嘅話，睇怕日後有幾長時間粵文版嘅增長會放緩好多，唯有靠香港人支援每日嘅更新喇。不過我呢啲無論當局點鎖網都唔受影響，照樣聯通正常嘅互聯網，只不過我係唔夠得閒做好多貢獻嗟。點講好呢，能夠被封亦係種榮譽，講明我哋呢度亦有封嘅價值，若果係嗰種冇乜人睇、冇乜新嘢到嘅網站，估計當局都係睬你都傻嘅態度，呢次被封講明呢度有人寫、呢度有嘢睇、呢度有啲嘢令當局好驚，實在係頒咗個獎畀我哋。--S7w4j9 (傾偈) 2016年10月16號 (日) 10:20 (UTC)
Compact Links coming soon to this wiki
Hello, I wanted to give a heads up about an upcoming feature for this wiki which you may seen already in Tech News. Compact Language Links has been available as a beta-feature on all Wikimedia wikis since 2014. With compact language links enabled, users are shown a much shorter list of languages on the interlanguage link section of an article (see image). This will be enabled as a feature in the coming week for all users, which can be turned on or off using a preference setting. We look forward to your feedback and please do let us know if you have any questions. Details about Compact Language Links can be read in the project documentation.
Due to the large scale enablement of this feature, we have had to use MassMessage for this message and as a result it is only written in English. We will really appreciate if this message can be translated for other users of this wiki. The main announcement can also be translated on this page. Thank you. On behalf of the Wikimedia Language team: Runa Bhattacharjee (WMF) (talk)-2016年7月1號 (五) 12:57 (UTC)
Wikipedia to the Moon: invitation to edit
Three weeks ago, you were invited to vote on how to take Wikipedia articles to the Moon. Community voting is over and the winning idea is to send all ‘’featured articles and lists’’ to the Moon. This decision means that, starting today, Wikipedians from all language communities are warmly invited to intensively work on their best articles and lists, and submit them to Wikipedia to the Moon. The central site to coordinate between communities will be Meta-Wiki. You will find an overview and more information there. Hopefully, we will be able to represent as many languages as possible, to show Wikipedia’s diversity. Please feel kindly invited to edit on behalf of your community and tell us about your work on featured content!
Best, Moon team at Wikimedia Deutschland 2016年7月1號 (五) 14:10 (UTC)
Editing News #2—2016
m:User:Elitre (WMF), 2016年7月3號 (日) 17:20 (UTC)
Compact Language Links enabled in this wiki today
Compact Language Links has been available as a beta-feature on all Wikimedia wikis since 2014. With compact language links enabled, users are shown a much shorter list of languages on the interlanguage link section of an article (see image). Based on several factors, this shorter list of languages is expected to be more relevant for them and valuable for finding similar content in a language known to them. More information about compact language links can be found in the documentation.
From today onwards, compact language links has been enabled as the default listing of interlanguage links on this wiki. However, using the button at the bottom, you will be able to see a longer list of all the languages the article has been written in. The setting for this compact list can be changed by using the checkbox under User Preferences -> Appearance -> Languages
The compact language links feature has been tested extensively by the Wikimedia Language team, which developed it. However, in case there are any problems or other feedback please let us know on the project talk page. It is to be noted that on some wikis the presence of an existing older gadget that was used for a similar purpose may cause an interference for compact language list. We would like to bring this to the attention of the admins of this wiki. Full details are on this phabricator ticket (in English).
Due to the large scale enablement of this feature, we have had to use MassMessage for this announcement and as a result it is only written in English. We will really appreciate if this message can be translated for other users of this wiki. Thank you. On behalf of the Wikimedia Language team: Runa Bhattacharjee (WMF) (talk)-2016年7月8號 (五) 03:03 (UTC)
Birgit Müller (WMDE) 2016年9月12號 (一) 15:08 (UTC)
Grants to improve your project
Greetings! The Project Grants program is currently accepting proposals for funding. There is just over a week left to submit before the October 11 deadline. If you have ideas for software, offline outreach, research, online community organizing, or other projects that enhance the work of Wikimedia volunteers, start your proposal today! Please encourage others who have great ideas to apply as well. Support is available if you want help turning your idea into a grant request.
- Submit a grant request
- Get help: In IdeaLab or an upcoming Hangout session
- Learn from examples of completed Individual Engagement Grants or Project and Event Grants
- Category:CS1維護: 附加測試：估計有人將Extra text當Extra test譯。已經搬去Category:CS1維護: 附加文字。
- Category:CS1維護: 明確利用等等：原文係Explicit use of et al.，譯得好古怪，但我都唔肯定點譯先至好，所以唔開類住。
- Category:CS1義大利文語言來源 (it)：成個粵文區（兩廣、港澳）而家都用意大利。
- Category:有唔再用參數響引模嘅版/Category:有唔再支援參數響引用嘅版：估計一個係對應Pages with citations having redundant parameters（多餘參數），另一個係對應en:Category:Pages with citations using unsupported parameters（唔支援參數），但兩個名譯到差唔多，其中一個肯定譯錯名。當然唔排除係兩個名其實係對應同一個類，要統一個名。
- 第一個問題已經改好咗，第二要再睇睇點譯先至會再好啲，第三個問題應該係同mw:Extension:CLDR部件有關(core.zip/common/main/yue.xml)，第四個問題嘅兩個類係唔同嘅類嚟，至於個譯名可以再睇吓點樣改先得。 Shinjiman ⇔ ♨ 2016年10月3號 (一) 00:43 (UTC)
Creative Commons 4.0
Hello! I'm writing from the Wikimedia Foundation to invite you to give your feedback on a proposed move from CC BY-SA 3.0 to a CC BY-SA 4.0 license across all Wikimedia projects. The consultation will run from October 5 to November 8, and we hope to receive a wide range of viewpoints and opinions. Please, if you are interested, take part in the discussion on Meta-Wiki.
Apologies that this message is only in English. This message can be read and translated in more languages here. Joe Sutherland (talk) 2016年10月6號 (四) 01:35 (UTC)
The Wikimedia Developer Summit wants you
The Wikimedia Developer Summit is the annual meeting to push the evolution of MediaWiki and other technologies supporting the Wikimedia movement. The next edition will be held in San Francisco on January 9–11, 2017.
We welcome all Wikimedia technical contributors, third party developers, and users of MediaWiki and the Wikimedia APIs. We specifically want to increase the participation of volunteer developers and other contributors dealing with extensions, apps, tools, bots, gadgets, and templates.
- Monday, October 24: last day to request travel sponsorship. Applying takes less than five minutes.
- Monday, October 31: last day to propose an activity. Bring the topics you care about!
More information: https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Developer_Summit
Subscribe to weekly updates: https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Topic:Td5wfd70vptn8eu4MKramer (WMF) (talk) 2016年10月14號 (五) 19:07 (UTC)
Editing News #3—2016
2016年10月15號 (六) 17:50 (UTC)
- 響文章版度，睇係可以變換嘅，但寫文章就唔會接受簡化字嘅內容；見到呢種情況嘅一係會改返做傳統字，嚴重嘅會被打回頭或者刪文。但響討論版度會專重原作者嘅行文方式。 Shinjiman ⇔ ♨ 2016年8月22號 (一) 03:13 (UTC)
New Wikipedia Library accounts available now (August 2016)
The Wikipedia Library is announcing signups today for free, full-access, accounts to published research as part of our publisher donation program. You can now sign up for new accounts and research materials from:
- Nomos – Primarily German-language publisher of law and social sciences books and journals - 25 accounts
- World Scientific – Scientific, technical, and medical journals - 50 accounts
- Edinburgh University Press – Humanities and social sciences journals - 25 accounts
- American Psychological Association – Psychology books and journals - 10 accounts
- Emerald – Journals on a range of topics including business, education, health care, and engineering - 10 accounts
Do better research and help expand the use of high quality references across Wikipedia projects: sign up today!
--The Wikipedia Library Team 2016年8月30號 (二) 18:38 (UTC)