Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Corning, Peter A., The Re-Emergence of "Emergence": A Venerable Concept in Search of a Theory (PDF), Complexity, 2002, 7 (6): 18–30,
- O'Connor, Timothy; Wong, Hong Yu (February 28, 2012). Edward N. Zalta (ed.). "Emergent Properties". The Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy (Spring 2012 Edition).
- Aristotle, Metaphysics (Aristotle), Book Η 1045a 8–10: "... the totality is not, as it were, a mere heap, but the whole is something besides the parts ...", i.e., the whole is other than the sum of the parts.
- Huxley, Julian S.; Huxley, Thomas Henry, Evolution and Ethics: 1893-1943, London: The Pilot Press: 120, 1947.
- ISCE group: Institute for the Study of Coherence and Emergence.
- Towards modeling of emergence: lecture slides from Helsinki University of Technology.
- Biomimetic Architecture – Emergence applied to building and construction.
- Studies in Emergent Order: Studies in Emergent Order (SIEO) is an open-access journal.
- Emergence – How Stupid Things Become Smart Together – YouTube video by Kurzgesagt – In a Nutshell.
- DIEP: Dutch Institute for Emergent Phenomena.